In an effort to be pro-active, we are asking you to reschedule appointments if you are not feeling well. We are requesting that should you become positive for the virus, or have had known contact with anyone who may have or has the virus, that you make us aware.
We will NOT reveal any information about you. This is both in accordance with HIPPA Laws and our respect for your privacy. Knowledge is power to combat this menace and can better assess and prioritize the needs of our clients, especially our older, more fragile population. Thank you for your cooperation ahead.
Here at The Garden, we have always adhered to “best practice” in that we
1) Wipe down our tables in between appointments
2 )Wash our sheets in hot water
3) Clean regularly
4) Wash our hands before and after each session
For your physical and mental health:
1) WASH YOUR HANDS, especially before and after touching “public things” such as door knobs and banisters.
2) Increase your vitamin C, D and immunity builders
3) Make sure you are getting rest and good nutrition
4) Get some fresh air and sunshine every day
5) Consider taking this time to complete home projects you've been putting off
6) Take some time for meditation
7) Consider adding Skype, Google Chat, Face Time or other apps that allow you to connect with family and friends. Even if you can't hug or touch, seeing someone's face and looking into their eyes is far less isolating.
8) You are welcome to wait in your car instead of our waiting room and we will text you when we're ready for your session
It is both the goal and journey of The Garden to provide the highest quality services and products to our community in a professional and ethical manner. The Garden will provide a safe, clean, and nurturing, green environment to all who enter, visitor or therapist.
The Garden offers different types of therapy services including :
Offering alternative therapeutic services to heal the body and soothe the soul at a convenient location minutes from downtown...
434 Church Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866